Dr. Joseph Perry is a Dentist practicing in Red Bank, NJ. Dr. Perry specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Director Residency Training Monmouth Medical Center 2019 - Present
- New Jersey Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Academy of General Dentistry
- International Association of Orthodontics
- General Practice, Monmouth Medical Center
- Operating room certified to treat Special Needs patients
Professional Society Memberships
- ADA, NJDA, MOCDS, IAO, AGD
What do you attribute your success to?
- Always willing to learn
Teaching and speaking
- Assistant Director of General Practice Residency Program at Monmouth Medical Center.Available for lectures and/or programs pertaining to occlusion, TMJ, restorative dentistry, and orthodontics
Favorite Place to Vacation
Hobbies / Sports
- Skiing, golf, photography, travel
Favorite professional publications
- IAO Journal
- Monmouth Medical Center ( Long Branch, NJ )
Prof. Joseph F. Perry, DDS's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Prof. Joseph F. Perry, DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Prof. Joseph F. Perry, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS87 Elmira Street Staten Island NY 10306
- Joseph F. Perry258 Broad Street Red Bank New Jersey 07701
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S.479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209
- Dr. Steven Hal Brenman DMD1311 Bay Street Staten Island NY 10305
- Dr. Stephen Tabori D.M.D.171 Main Street South River New Jersey 08882
- Dr. Hanna Esther Bresler DMD668 Westwood Avenue Long Branch New Jersey 7740