I am a surgical oncologist with an interest in hepatobiliary and pancreatic malignancies, and I am excited about joining the faculty here at MUSC. I grew up in Miami, FL and went to undergraduate school ...
Education and Training
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine,Hershey, Pa, United States MD 1990
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Combined right nephrectomy and pancreaticoduodenectomy. Indications and outcomes.
- Diagnostic and prognostic biomarkers in pancreatic carcinoma.
- Completion pancreatectomy for treatment of a Clostridium perfringens pancreatic infection.
- Human acellular dermal matrix: an innovative tool for diaphragmatic reconstruction in patients with large intra-abdominal tumors.
- Cancer survivorship: a new challenge for surgical and medical oncologists.
- The opioid growth factor-opioid growth factor receptor axis regulates cell proliferation of human hepatocellular cancer.
- Nanoliposomal ceramide prevents in vivo growth of hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Regression of established hepatocellular carcinoma is induced by chemoimmunotherapy in an orthotopic murine model.
- Circulating tumor cells are associated with diffuse spread in stage IV colorectal cancer patients.
- Circulating tumor cell isolation during resection of colorectal cancer lung and liver metastases: a prospective trial with different detection techniques.
- Development of a radiofrequency ablation platform in a clinically relevant murine model of hepatocellular cancer.
- A Selenium Containing Inhibitor for the Treatment of Hepatocellular Cancer.
- Perioperative circulating tumor cell detection: Current perspectives.
- Development of inCVAX, Cancer Vaccine, and Its Immune Response in Mice with Hepatocellular Cancer.
- Potential of Radiofrequency Ablation in Combination with Immunotherapy in the Treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, General Surgery
Dr. Eric T Kimchi MD's Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
COLUMBIA, MO 65212Get Direction
Dr. Eric T Kimchi MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Alternative Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Alternative Treatments for Bladder CancerCancer occurs in various stages, and as it moves from one stage to another, it gets worse. Therefore, as the condition progresses, more effective methods of treatment have to be applied. At times, even two treatment methods can be applied together.In...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Dr. Niraj Jaysukh Gusani MD500 University Drive - H070 Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Chi D. Ha M.D., FACS205 S Front St Harrisburg PA 17104
- Dr. Lori O Eakin MD4300 Londonderry Rd Harrisburg PA 17109
- Dr. Colette Pameijer M.D.37 Research Way East Setauket NY 11733
- Dr. Heather Anne Thieme M.A., M.D.1601 S Queen St York PA 17403
- Dr. Amanda Cooper M.D.545 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202