Dr. Jong Lee is an anesthesiologist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Lee ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Lee also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1993
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Affiliations: American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Arizona Society of Anesthesiologists
- Foundation for Anesthesia Education and Research
- USC School of Medicine Student Research Fellowship Program Award, USC 1990
- American Federation for Clinical Research Medical Student Award, Amer 1991
- 3rd Place Award at the 1st Annual Orthopaedic Hospital Research Day, 1992
- Chief Resident, 2002
- Genitourinary Disorders (urinary System & Male Reproductive Organs)
- Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Anesthesiology; Georgetown Univ Hosp, Urology; Georgetown Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Georgetown University Hospital 1995
- Georgetown University Hospital 1997
- Georgetown University Medical Center 1993
- Georgetown University Medical Center 1995
- University of Arizona Affiliated Hospitals 1999
- (Anesthesiology), UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER, TUCSON, AZ 2002
Dr. Jong H Lee MD's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85724Get Direction
Dr. Jong H Lee MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What is Xanthan Gum?
Occurrence, Isolation Xanthun gum is an extracellular high molecular weight polysaccharide. It is obtained by microbial fermentation from Xanthomonas campestris and some other related micro organisms. The microorganism is produced on a medium which contains glucose, NH4Cl, and a mixture of amino...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Charles M. Bazzell1501 North Campbell Avenue Tucson Arizona 85724
- Dr. Steven Barker MD, PHD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Mohab M Ibrahim MD., PH.D.1501 N Campell Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Robert G Loeb MD1501 N. Campbell Avenue Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Craig M Palmer MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Stuart Hameroff MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724