Dr. Gregory Angstman is a family practitioner practicing in Wabasha, MN. Dr. Angstman specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Angstman possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Mayo Med Sch, Rochester Mn 1982
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Diagnosing COPD. How to identify patients with irreversible obstruction of the airways.
- Patient's weight 6 months after depression treatment is not affected by either clinical remission or enrolment in collaborative care management.
- Diabetes and obesity not associated with 6-month remission rates for primary care
- Diabetes and depression: does worsening control of diabetes lead to poorer depression outcomes?
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Family Medicine
- Mayo Grad School Med/Mayo Fndn
Dr. Gregory L. Angstman MD's Practice location
Wabasha, MN 55981Get Direction
AUSTIN, MN 55912Get Direction
Dr. Gregory L. Angstman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Angstman
Dr. Angstman is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. He is knowledgeable and compassionate
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- The Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
What is Fermented Food?Fermented food involves the process of fermentation where food is exposed to bacteria, yeast, or a combination of these microbes. This food is then broken down to lactic acid, which allows the microbes to enter through the air in the environment. Lactic acid protects us and...
- Why Is Taurine Used in Energy Drinks?
TaurineAmino acids are used to build proteins in the body. Taurine is classified as a conditional amino acid, which is not used to build proteins in the body. It is found throughout the body, but it is mostly concentrated in the brain, heart, eyes, and muscles. Taurine is produced in the body but...
- Lactose Intolerance: Get the Facts
Lactose intolerance is a digestive problem where the body cannot digest the lactose present in milk and dairy products. Lactose is naturally occurring sugar found in dairy products. It is the main carbohydrate found in all types of milk.In a very small number of cases the production of lactase may...
- What Is the Cause of an Underactive Thyroid Gland?
Gaining weight? Feeling colder? Feeling depressed? Hypothyroidism could be the reason behind it.What is hypothyroidism?Also known as low thyroid or underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is characterized by underactive thyroid glands that fail to produce an adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These...
- Floating Poop: Reasons
Causes of Floating PoopOne day, all of a sudden, you notice that you have floating poop. The very next thing that comes to your mind is, "Why?"Usually, poop sinks to the bottom of the toilet, so you might be wondering why your poop floats. Diet and other contributing factors can cause changes in...
- Dr. Kory Lee Tuominen M.D.500 W Grant St Lake City MN 55041
- Dr. Jeremy J. Solberg MD1202 5th Grant Blvd Wabasha MN 55981
- Dr. Dennis Charles Spano M.D.500 W Grant St Lake City MN 55041
- Dr. Ruth J. Tiffault DO1202 5th Grant Blvd Wabasha MN 55981
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Witt M.D.500 W Grant St Lake City MN 55041
- Dr. Ursula I Miller MD1202 Grant Blvd W Wabasha MN 55981