Dr. Sumit K Das M.D. is a top Doctor in Johnston, RI.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Sumit K Das M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Sumit K Das M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Sumit K Das M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Johnston, RI, Dr. Sumit K Das M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1992
University of Michigan Medical School 1992
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Spine Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Neurological Surgery; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, General Surgery
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Resident:Neurological Surgery 1993
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Program A
- Texas Children's Hospital, Fellow:Pediatric Neurology 1998
Dr. Sumit K Das M.D.'s Practice location
Johnston, RI 02919Get Direction
Dr. Sumit K Das M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Bulimia Nervosa: Get the Facts
Bulimia nervosa, commonly called as bulimia, is a serious eating disorder that can have potentially harmful effects. People with bulimia nervosa secretly eat and then purge through an unhealthy way, so they won't put on extra weight.This condition is characterized by repeated episodes of binge...
- Beetroots Can Be Beneficial to Runners
A new study shows that runners may benefit from eating beetroot. Eating beetroot before a workout helped runners to improve their performance during a 5K run. “Baked beetroot food was compared to cranberry relish in its effect on runners in the study," says Margaret Murphy, RD, a Chicago dietitian...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Hereditary?
All women in the world are at some risk of getting ovarian cancer. Some of them are at greater risk because there are many risk factors, including the family history factor, which can cause the disease to be passed from one female family member to another. If a mother is diagnosed with ovarian...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. John M Tarro MD333 School St Pawtucket RI 02860
- Joseph R. Gaeta MD235 Plain St Providence RI 02905
- Dr. Martin R Papazian MD333 School St Pawtucket RI 02860
- Dr. Steven Marc Colagiovanni M.D.1524 Atwood Ave Johnston RI 02919
- Dr. Patricia N Soscia M.D.49 Seekonk St Providence RI 02906
- Mr. Thomas F` Morgan M.D.54 Jefferson Blvd Warwick RI 02888