Dr. Jian Li Campian MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology4921 PARKVIEW PL FL 7 SAINT LOUIS MO, 63110
Dr. Jian Campian is an oncologist practicing in SAINT LOUIS, MO. Dr. Campian specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Campian manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
- Treatment-related lymphopenia in patients with stage III non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Association between severe treatment-related lymphopenia and progression-free survival in patients with newly diagnosed squamous cell head and neck cancer.
- Association between treatment-related lymphopenia and overall survival in elderly patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma.
- Impact of concurrent chemotherapy with radiation therapy for elderly patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma: a review of the National Cancer Data Base.
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Strategies for Patients with Malignant Epidural Spinal Cord Compression.
- Epacadostat in Combination With Radiation Therapy and Avelumab in Patients With Recurrent Gliomas
- Neoadjuvant Avelumab and Hypofractionated Proton Radiation Therapy Followed by Surgery for Recurrent Radiation-refractory Meningioma
- A Study Assessing BGB-290 With Radiation and/or Temozolomide (TMZ) in Subjects With Newly Diagnosed or Recurrent Glioblastoma
- Neoepitope-based Personalized Vaccine Approach in Pediatric Patients With Recurrent Brain Tumors
- Optimizing Fall-risk Prediction in Older Adults With Cancer
- Disulfiram/Copper With Concurrent Radiation Therapy and Temozolomide in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma
- The Toca 5 Trial: Toca 511 & Toca FC Versus Standard of Care in Patients With Recurrent High Grade Glioma
- Expanded Access Protocol for GBM Patients With Already Manufactured DCVax®-L Who Have Screen-Failed Protocol 020221
- Neoantigen-based Personalized Vaccine Combined With Immune Checkpoint Blockade Therapy in Patients With Newly Diagnosed, Unmethylated Glioblastoma
Dr. Jian Li Campian MD's Practice location
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Jian Li Campian MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Campian
- Report Finds Primary Care Programs for Cancer Survivors Are Lacking
‘Cancer survivor’ is a term that is commonly used in medical literature, where survivorship begins from diagnosis and initial treatment, to cure, cancer-free survival, and long-term follow-up care. Cancer survivors are becoming a fast growing population in the United States. According to the...
- Certain Hair Products Can Raise Risk of Breast Cancer
New study results may indicate that there is a connection between certain hair products and a risk of breast cancer.Cells are the basic building material that makes up body tissue. Cancer begins in these cells and the tissue is found in the breasts, as well as other parts of the body. If something...
- Is it Lung Cancer or COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and lung cancer are two ends of the same spectrum. Though vastly different in core characteristics, they share many symptoms such as painful wheezing, a persistent cough, and the production of copious mucus. Both these diseases have similar causes and...
- What Can I Wear After Breast Cancer Surgery?
A breast cancer diagnosis is shocking and devastating, but what follows can take on a physical and emotional toll on the body. 26-year-old Megan Sullivan has been a witness to this struggle up close and personal. When she was just 9 years old, her mother was diagnosed with stage III breast cancer at...
- How Julia Louis-Dreyfus Battles Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Most people never actually get the chance to meet the celebrities they watch on TV or in the movies. An occasional sighting on the street or maybe a chance encounter often makes for great stories that get told at dinner parties for years to come.Even though many don’t usually have the chance to...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- Dr. Carl Freter MD3655 Vista Ave St Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Julie A. Margenthaler MD660 South Euclid Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63110
- Dr. Stephen P. Allen M.D.533 Couch Ave Saint Louis MO 63122
- Dr. Tanya Marya Wildes MD150 Entrance Way Saint Peters MO 63376
- Dr. Foluso Olabisi Ademuyiwa MDElm And Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Saiama Naheed Waqar MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110