Dr. Rajorshi Mitra M.D.
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Pain Medicine900 Blake Wilbur Dr First Floor Mc 5311 Palo Alto CA, 94304
Dr. Rajorshi Mitra is a physiatrist practicing in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Mitra is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Mitra focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Mitra can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR- Pain Medicine
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Pain Management, Electromyography (emg), Shoulder Injections And More
- Spaulding Rehab Hosp, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Advocate Il Masonic Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Harvard Medical School Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Rajorshi Mitra M.D.'s Practice location
Palo Alto, CA 94304Get Direction
KANSAS CITY, KS 66160Get Direction
Dr. Rajorshi Mitra M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mitra
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. James Petros M.D.300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Meagan M. Littlepage M.D.300 Pasteur Drive Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Co V Banh MD39350 CIVIC CENTER DR STE 300 FREMONT CA 94538
- Dr. David James Kennedy M.D.450 Broadway St Redwood City CA 94063
- Dr. Lawrence Po Huang DO3200 KEARNEY STREET FREMONT CA 94538
- Dr. Alvaro H Rodriguez M.D.225 CABRILLO HWY S HALF MOON BAY CA 94019