Dr. Patricia Dixon is a psychologist practicing in Saint Petersburg, FL. Dr. Dixon specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Dixon evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Dixon because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Effects of a preincisional 14-day course of valerian on natural killer cell activity in Sprague-Dawley male rats undergoing abdominal surgery.
- Early versus delayed restoration of flow with temporary vascular shunt reduces circulating markers of injury in a porcine model.
- Hydroxocobalamin and sodium thiosulfate versus sodium nitrite and sodium thiosulfate in the treatment of acute cyanide toxicity in a swine (Sus scrofa) model.
- Hydroxocobalamin and epinephrine both improve survival in a swine model of cyanide-induced cardiac arrest.
Dr. Patricia Shalene Dixon PSY.D's Practice location
Saint Petersburg, FL 33710Get Direction
PALMETTO, FL 34221Get Direction
Dr. Patricia Shalene Dixon PSY.D's reviewsWrite Review
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- What Is Emotional Eating?
There may be times that an individual will turn to junk food to deal with emotional stress. This habit of eating comfort foods to satisfy a feeling or an emotion is referred to as emotional eating. When an individual turns to emotional eating, he or she may over eat to try to combat strained...
- What Is Extrinsic Motivation?
IntroductionExtrinsic motivation is defined as a reward-driven behavior and is considered as a type of operant conditioning, which is a form of behavior modification that would make use of rewards and punishments. When we talk about extrinsic motivation, it involves the use of rewards or other...
- This Program Invites Families Affected by Autism to Go Out to Eat
A child throwing a fit in a restaurant is a nightmare for all parents. For parents of children with autism, this can be a more frequent reality.Autism Eats is in its third year of inviting families affected by autism to enjoy a restaurant dinner. Here, it is okay if a child has a meltdown. Any...
- Dr. Veronica Lucie Clement PH.D.13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Rosana Marzullo-Dove912 W. Platt St. Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Thomas Grant Quinlan PSY.D.8479 Dr Martin Luther King JR St N Saint Petersburg FL 33702
- Dr Rosana Marzullo-Dove3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suit 307 Clearwater FL 33759
- Dr. Jennifer Margaret Katzenstein PH.D.8888 Keystone Crossing Indianapolis IN 46240
- Dr. Edith Taylor Dalton PH,D.9541 Bay Pines Blvd. Saint Petersburg FL 33708