Dr. Kelly Duncan is a is a board certified dermatologist licensed in the state of Texas with extensive training in advanced cosmetic and dermatologic procedures. After attending The University of Texas ...
Education and Training
University Of Texas Medical School at Houston 2000
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Ut Houston, Meml Hermann, MD Anderson
Dr. Kelly Herne Duncan MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77074Get Direction
Katy, TX 77450Get Direction
Dr. Kelly Herne Duncan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is an Abscess?
An abscess is a soft swelling or bump on the surface of the skin filled with pus surrounded by pink to reddish skin, which develops in response to a foreign body or an infection. The middle part of the abscess is filled with debris and pus, and is often warm to the touch.Abscesses are usually...
- Is Scabies a Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)?
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)These are infections that can be passed from one person to another through anal sex, oral sex, and vaginal sex. Many people might have an STD, but they may not show symptoms. STDs are common in people. They can be dangerous, but most of them can be...
- What Are Cold Sores?
Cold sores are small, painful blisters that form on the lips or skin around the nose, mouth, or chin. Also called as herpes labialis and fever blisters, cold sores are caused by a herpes simplex virus (HSV) infection. It usually begins in childhood or young adulthood and continues to persist...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Where Are Ingrown Hairs Most Likely to Form?
In normal cases, shafts of hair pierce the skin pores called follicles, and emerge externally to form a protective covering for skin. Sometimes, the same hairs curve backward and re-enter the skin creating small bulbous fluid-filled sacs, that become prone to infection. Such a condition is called an...
- Tips to Consider to Protect Your Healthy, Glowing Skin
The skin is the largest organ of the body and is normally exposed to a number of things that can take away its natural glow.OverexposureThere was a general belief that it is normal to apply oil on one's skin at the start of sunbathing. Over a period of time, dermatologists warned us about the harm...
- Dr. Kenneth Dorsey MD2727 West Holcombe Blvd. Houston Texas 77025
- Dr. Suneel Chilukuri MD6565 West Loop S Bellaire TX 77401
- Dr. Samantha Robare-Stout MD20320 Northwest Freeway Houston Texas 77065
- Suneel Chilukuri4914 Bissonnet St Bellaire Texas 77401
- Dr. Valencia Dorchelle Thomas M.D.6655 Travis St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Lisa Dempsey Hitchins M.D.1201 Dairy Ashford Houston TX 77079