Dr. Seema V Byahatti M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)825 Washington St Suite# 310 Norwood MA, 02062
Dr. Seema Byahatti is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Norwood, MA. Dr. Byahatti specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1992
Tufts University School of Medicine 1992
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Deviated Septum
- Ear Wax
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- New England Med Ctr Hosps, Otolaryngology; St Elizabeth'S Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Tufts Medical Center (New England) Program
Dr. Seema V Byahatti M.D.'s Practice location
Norwood, MA 02062Get Direction
BROCKTON, MA 02301Get Direction
Dr. Seema V Byahatti M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Byahatti
- When Is Sleep Apnea an Issue?
Sleep apnea is a severe type of sleep disorder that disrupts your breathing while you are asleep. This tends to occur when the brain, as well as the rest of the body, does not get enough oxygen supply. Sleep apnea can affect any individual at any age and it is a potentially life-threatening...
- Treatments for Ear Infections
The aim of treating ear infections is to treat the ear infection before complications such as deafness arise. Treatment involves reducing the inflammation and gets rid of the organisms causing the ear infection.Most ear infections resolve on their own, but the best treatment will vary from person to...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What are the Treatment Options for Sinusitis?
Sinusitis is a very common and painful condition affecting about 37 million people in the country. Unfortunately, this condition is not understood completely and many people end up with the wrong diagnosis and treatment. Appropriate treatment for this condition is really helpful in alleviating the...
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- Dr. Peter J. Catalano M.D.736 Cambridge Street Brighton Massachusetts 02135
- Selena E. Heman-Ackah Boston Massachusetts 02368
- Dr. Steven D. Rauch M.D.243 Charles St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Josef Shargorodsky MD330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Alphi P Elackattu MD830 Harrison Ave Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Richard O Wein Other750 Washington St # 850 Boston MA 02111