Dr. Charles N. Burns, Jr. has lived in Wyoming Valley since childhood. A graduate of Central Catholic High School, and the University of Scranton, he earned his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College ...
Education and Training
Thomas Jefferson University Jefferson Medical College MD
Dr. Charles Nicholas Burns M.D.'s Practice location
Kingston, PA 18704Get Direction
DANVILLE, PA 17822Get Direction
Dr. Charles Nicholas Burns M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Burns
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Nurse Scientists and Nurse Engineers Pioneering New Territory in Patient Care
In the field of healthcare, nurses provide a unique perspective on policy-making and the best practices since they come in contact with patients most often. However, that is just the beginning.Nurses are also trailblazers in the areas of research and innovation. They bring with them the wisdom that...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: Can I Afford It?
Gastric bypass surgery has become a popular weight loss procedure, and can be considered the gold standard for weight loss surgeries. However, the cost of gastric bypass surgery is sky-high, and this is one of most common factors taken into consideration ahead of surgery.In the normal digestive...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Russell Frank Stahl MD1360 Wyoming Ave Scranton PA 18509
- Dr. Michael Harris Rittenberg M.D.423 3rd Ave Kingston PA 18704
- Dr. William E Haren M.D.767 5th Ave Chambersburg PA 17201
- Dr. Edward Lee Batzel M.D.1416 Monroe Ave Scranton PA 18509
- Dr. Dean M. Clerico M.D.190 Welles St Kingston PA 18704
- Dr. Francis Joseph Collini MD113 N Memorial Hwy Shavertown PA 18708