Dr. Ahmad Oussama Rifai M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology2507 Harrison Ave Suite 101 Panama City FL, 32405
Dr. Ahmad Rifai is a nephrologist practicing in Panama City, FL. Dr. Rifai specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Rifai most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria 1990
University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Nephrology; E Tn U-J H Quillen Coll Med, General Surgery; Univ Tn Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of Tennessee Program
Dr. Ahmad Oussama Rifai M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Ahmad Oussama Rifai M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rifai
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- How Is Glomerulonephritis Diagnosed?
GlomerulonephritisGlomerulonephritis is the inflammation of kidney filters called glomeruli. These filters are made up of tiny blood vessels that help remove excess fluids, waste from the bloodstream, and electrolytes. This condition can happen on its own or may occur as part of chronic diseases,...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...
- Dr. Susan Paramore Compton M.D.504 N Macarthur Ave Panama City FL 32401
- Dr. Erin L Greer M.D.504 N Macarthur Ave Panama City FL 32401
- Dr. Patricia J Anderson M.D.1847 Florida Ave Panama City FL 32405
- Dr. Alhakam Hudaihed MD2507 Harrison Ave Panama City FL 32405
- Dr. Richard F. Walker M.D.504 N Macarthur Ave Panama City FL 32401
- Dr. Todd E. Minga M.D.504 N Macarthur Ave Panama City FL 32401