Dr. Frederic Chi is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Duluth, GA. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Chi is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
Dr. Frederic S. Chi M.D.'s Practice location
Duluth, GA 30097Get Direction
Dr. Frederic S. Chi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- What Are the Symptoms of Sepsis?
What is sepsis?Sepsis is a severe and an extreme immune response to an infection and is considered as an emergency medical condition. Widespread inflammation occurs due to the chemicals that are released into the blood to counter an infection.Inflammation can damage the body's vital organs. The...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- Dr. Mathew William Pombo M.D.3855 Pleasant Hill Rd Duluth GA 30096
- Dr. John W Xerogeanes MD59 Executive Park South Ne Atlanta GA 30329
- Dr. Robert Anthony Nelson MD1230 Bald Ridge Marina Rd Cumming GA 30041
- Dr. Darrell Kevin Scales MD545 Old Norcross Rd Lawrenceville GA 30045
- Dr. William Moten Craven MD5040 Snapfinger Woods Dr Decatur GA 30035
- Dr. Robert Edward Karsch M.D.1014 Sycamore Dr Decatur GA 30030