Mr. Thomas M Jordan MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1285 Upper Hembree Rd Roswell GA, 30076
Dr. Thomas Jordan is a cardiologist practicing in Roswell, GA. Dr. Jordan specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Jordan also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1986
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Shands Jacksonville Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Emory Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University of Florida Program
Mr. Thomas M Jordan MD's Practice location
Mr. Thomas M Jordan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jordan
- What is Lupus?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disease that attacks the body’s healthy cells, tissues, and organs. The inflammation can damage the skin, joints, kidneys, lungs, heart, brain, and blood vessels.Normally, the body’s immune system produces antibodies. These antibodies protect and fight...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?
Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?Atrial fibrillation is known as one of the most dangerous conditions of the heart. The infection can easily lead to stroke if you are not careful. It causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers, especially the atria. It alters the electrical...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation also called A-Fib is a condition of the heart which causes irregular heartbeats or arrhythmia. It causes abnormal vibrations in the atria chamber of the heart and also the ventricle chamber. In a healthy human heart, the...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Dr. William D. Knopf MD275 Collier Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Stamatios Lerakis MD1365 Clifton Road NE Atlanta Georgia 30322
- Mr. Amin Yehya MD95 Collier Rd NW Atlanta Georgia 30309
- Dr. Marcus L. Brown M.D.200 Beacon Pkwy W Birmingham AL 35209
- Dr. Lawrence E Simpson MD1357 Hembree Rd Roswell GA 30076
- Dr. David L. Steinberg1140 Hammond Drive, Ne Atlanta GA 30328