Dr. Sandra Maria Lombardo MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology178 East 85th Street New York NY, 10028
Dr. Sandra Lombardo is an oncologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Lombardo specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Lombardo manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1984
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Sandra Maria Lombardo MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10028Get Direction
New Milford, CT 06776Get Direction
Dr. Sandra Maria Lombardo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lombardo
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Cancer is an unhealthy condition in which the cells of a part of the body rapidly divide and thrive without an apparent cause. These abnormally growing germ cells clump together, forming a buildup of tissue called a tumor that sets it apart from normal healthy tissue. When this happens in the...
- What Medications Are Used for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer treatments can be administered to cure cancer or to manage or alleviate its symptoms. There are several ways of treating prostate cancer and the treatment options depend on various factors such as:...
- What to Ask the Doctor After Lymphoma Diagnosis: A Checklist
Upon receiving a diagnosis of lymphoma, it is quite normal to feel shocked, confused, anxious, or even frightened. You may feel concerned about the medical aspects of the cancer diagnosis, such as treatment options and side effects. During this time, you must make major decisions in regards to your...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- Wigs During Cancer Treatment: To Wear or Not To Wear?
Many cancer patients have to go through round after round of chemotherapy treatment during their recovery program. One of the most common side effects of the radiation is loss of hair, especially on the head. This can potentially lead to a lot of issues for cancer patients in terms of their...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- Dr. Donna McNamara MD92 2nd Street Hackensack NJ 07601
- Howard W. Bruckner2330 Eastchester Rd Bronx New York 10469
- Dr. William H. Nealon M.D.450 Lakeville Road New Hyde Park NY 11042
- Dr. Trevor Joseph Layne MD354 MAIN ST WEST ORANGE NJ 07052
- Rachel Beth Wellner1185 Park Ave New York NY 10128
- Orestes Sanchez703 Main St Paterson New Jersey 07503