Dr. Erin Leigh Gustafson D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice212 E Houston St Cleveland TX, 77327
Dr. Erin Gustafson is a Dentist practicing in Cleveland, TX. Dr. Gustafson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Erin Leigh Gustafson D.D.S.'s Practice location
Cleveland, TX 77327Get Direction
HUMBLE, TX 77396Get Direction
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Brittany Turchi Greer D.D.S.103 S Roosevelt Ave Cleveland TX 77327
- Dr. Scott Lamar Jones D.D.S.208 E Houston St Cleveland TX 77327
- Dr. Kenneth Wayne Mcmillen D.D.S.3030 Northpark Dr Kingwood TX 77339
- Dr. Deborah Jane Haase D.D.S.2522 Nottingham St Houston TX 77005
- Dr. Alan Iglesias D.D.S.23896 Loop 494 Porter TX 77365
- Robert Stroumpos DDS23741 Hwy 59 Porter TX 77365