Dr. Mona Patel is a Dentist practicing in Fanwood, NJ. Dr. Patel specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Rutgers DMD 2012
Dr. Mona Patel DMD's Expert Contributions
Depending on the procedure that was done, we sometimes tell patients to avoid certain foods. For example, if it's a filling and you were numb ,we tell patients not to eat till the numbness goes away and after that are free to eat anything you are comfortable with. If, however, it was a root canal or a crown, we usually will have you avoid certain things that are crunchy or sticky that would damage the temporary fillings. READ MORE
It can sometimes take a few days to a week for swelling to completely resolve. If it still present with pain after a week I would call treating doctor. READ MORE
Yes. it is possible for iron supplements to stain teeth. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Family Support and patient focused treatment plans.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Dental Economics
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center ( Neptune, NJ )
Dr. Mona Patel DMD's Practice location
SPRING LAKE, NJ 07762Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mona Patel DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mona Patel DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- WIlliam F. Scott DMD161 Washington Valley Rd Warren New Jersey 07059
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS87 Elmira Street Staten Island NY 10306
- Ronald Kurlan D.M.D.65 E Northfield Rd Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S.479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209
- Forouzan Ghaffari DMD700 Passaic Ave West Caldwell NJ 07006
- Dr. Stephen Tabori D.M.D.171 Main Street South River New Jersey 08882