Dr. Jay Brian Enden MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease301 E Main St Bay Shore NY, 11706
I am a full-time Medical Director at Southside Hospital and I currently do not have clinical time alotted.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1984
Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine 1984
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease- 2010
- Member North Shore-LIJ Medical Group
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center Program
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division
Dr. Jay Brian Enden MD's Practice location
Bay Shore, NY 11706Get Direction
Dr. Jay Brian Enden MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Enden
- COPD: Definition, Epidemiology & Etiology
Our respiratory system is a complex machine comprised of small parts that ensure its smooth functioning. Even a small hindrance in any of the links can cause a complication in the respiratory system, which could result in severe health issues.There are many types of respiratory diseases, the most...
- Cystic Fibrosis: FDA Extends Use of Relizorb to Children
The ability to gain and maintain a healthy weight for patients who suffer from cystic fibrosis can be a challenge. Many children with the condition suffer from failure to thrive. The disorder has the tendency to cause a blockage in digestion that prevents necessary fats from being absorbed. Proper...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Pulse Oximeter Use for Patients with COPD
Pulse oximeters measure the pulse rate of an individual, which is usually marked by a small heart. This is the first number that appears while using a pulse oximeter. It also measures the proportion of oxygenated hemoglobin in the blood within pulsating vessels. This determines the level of oxygen...
- What Is Emphysema? Home Remedies for Emphysema Patients
Emphysema is a form of chronic lung disease and one of the main types of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). This disease is regarded as "obstructive" because people who are suffering from emphysema exhale air as if there is an obstruction. There are various factors that can cause...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of COPD?
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD is a lung disease that affects breathing. Airflow to the organ is blocked due to the damage to lungs....
- Dr. William F Knaupp MD120 New York Ave Huntington NY 11743
- Nadia A Hasaneen M.D240 MIDDLE COUNTRY ROAD SMITHTOWN NY 11787
- Dr. Jason Andrew Seiden M.D.370 East Main Street Bay Shore NY 11706
- Dr. Anthony Spadaro M.D.222 East Main St Smithtown NY 11787
- Dr. Gerald Smaldone M.D.26 Research Way East Setauket NY 11733
- Dr. Brian H Margolis MD373 Route 111 Smithtown NY 11787