Dr. Diana V Benenati M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology6567 E Carondelet Dr Suite 305 Tucson AZ, 85710
Dr. Diana Benenati practices Neuropathology in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Benenati studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of Minnesota Medical School 1997
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pinched Nerve
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Memory Loss
- Vascular Disease
- Tucson Hsps M Educ Program Inc
- University of Arizona College of Medicine Program
Dr. Diana V Benenati M.D.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85710Get Direction
Dr. Diana V Benenati M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Benenati
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Causes
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological condition affecting millions of people around the world. The condition is characterized by the having the constant urge to move your leg, which usually occurs at night. Although RLS is serious, it is a treatable condition. Causes of Restless Legs...
- What to Expect After a Stroke
A stroke is a condition in which the brain is deprived of the required blood supply or there is a blood clot formation in a blood vessel in the brain. Strokes can be either caused by internal bleeding (hemorrhagic stroke) or by inadequate blood flow, which can also lead to the death of healthy brain...
- Jillian Mercado Slays It on Beyoncé's Clothing Campaign
A couple of years ago Jillian Mercado, the 27-year-old New Yorker, was beginning to stand out as a fashion reference; she managed her own blog and jumped to fame for being the image of the Diesel and Nordstrom brands.And, soon after, Beyoncé, yes the Queen B, has chosen her to be the face of her...
- How Diet Can Ease Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
People who live with MS look for effective approaches to enhance their quality of life. Good nutrition is a fundamental element of health promotion. In fact, maintaining a healthy and well-balanced diet offers a sense of control when coping with a disease that is considered unpredictable. Moreover,...
- Understanding Social Anxiety Disorder in Parkinson's Disease
It is natural to have some kind of emotional distress, anxiety, and sadness when diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. But SAD is not just about being sad, it is being anxious and fearful of participating in social activities. SAD is an abbreviation for social anxiety disorder also known as social...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- Dr. Dinesh Talwar MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. W Horace Noland MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. Nadia A Fike MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. Francisco R Valdivia MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. Rebecca Elaine Whiddon M.D.1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Myrka R Torres MD2800 E Ajo Way Tucson AZ 85713