Dr. Yusuke Wakeshima MD
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)2801 Youngfield St Suite 150 Golden CO, 80401
Dr. Yusuke Wakeshima is a physiatrist practicing in Golden, CO. Dr. Wakeshima is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Wakeshima focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Wakeshima can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1990
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 2000
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Naval Reg Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Yusuke Wakeshima MD's Practice location
Golden, CO 80401Get Direction
Denver, CO 80211Get Direction
Dr. Yusuke Wakeshima MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wakeshima
- 5 Tips for Living with Osteoporosis
5 Tips for Living with OsteoporosisFor some people, an osteoporosis prognosis can appear like a fatal blow to their life. However, things aren’t hopeless as they might seem! Being in a position to adjust to the condition can really be helpful in getting you used to the condition. Osteoporosis...
- How to Prevent Osteoporosis
Genes determine an individual’s height and skeletal strength, but certain lifestyle factors like exercise and diet are influential to the health of your bones. Having regular exercise will improve an individual's muscle and bone strength. Moreover, a person should get enough calcium daily through...
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- Prozac Weight Gain: Does Prozac Cause Weight Gain?
What is Prozac?Prozac is an anti-depressant drug that finds its use in treating mental problems. The problem might be caused by an unbalanced brain due to the panic, anxiety, and depression. This anti-depressant drug is used to treat mental problems by affecting the chemicals in the brain.Prozac is...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Dr. Matthew Godleski MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Julie A Stapleton M.D.5277 Manhattan Cir Boulder CO 80303
- Dr. Nicholas Olsen D.O.8515 Pearl St Denver CO 80229
- Dr. Ara Chitchyan MD1601 E 19th Ave Denver CO 80218
- Dr. John Tobey MD5387 Manhattan Cir Boulder CO 80303
- Dr. Susan Apkon MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105