Dr. Heather Jaspan MD, PHD
Infectious Disease Specialist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Infectious Diseases4800 Sand Point Way Ne M/S R-5441 Seattle WA, 98105
Dr. Heather Jaspan is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Jaspan specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1999
Tulane University of Louisiana 1997
Tulane University School of Medicine 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- University Of Wa School Of Med
- Pediatrics, University of Washington/Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle
Dr. Heather Jaspan MD, PHD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98105Get Direction
Dr. Heather Jaspan MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jaspan
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Can Make Me Think that My Baby Has Mumps?
How Can My Baby Catch Mumps?The causing agent of mumps is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Mumps is a disease which falls under the so-called group of childrens' disease. However, adults can also contract mumps. The difference between this disease in kids and grown-ups is the severity of the...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What Should I Do If My Baby Has Mumps?
What is mumps?Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection. The virus invades the parotid glands of the individual causing pain and inflammation of these glands. It is characterized by a “hamster-like” swelling of the patient’s face. The initial symptoms may take up to two weeks to manifest....
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Dr. Matthew Patterson Kronman MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Scott Weissman Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Tamara C. Pozos Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Surabhi Vora MD5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Jairam R Lingappa MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Claudia Syueping Crowell MD325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104