Dr. Pei Kang is an endodonist practicing in Arlington, TX. Dr. Kang is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, Texas Endodontics 2004
Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, Texas PhD in Biology 2002
Dr. Pei Kang DDS, PHD's Practice location
Arlington, TX 76012Get Direction
FORT WORTH, TX 76244Get Direction
Fort Worth, TX 76244Get Direction
Dr. Pei Kang DDS, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Ibuprofen the Secret to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment?
Scientists say yes. The drug that works wonders for so many other everyday ailments could be a key component in the future treatments of cystic fibrosis patients. It’s hard to imagine that a drug found in nearly everyone's medicine cabinet could be a crucial component in the treatment of cystic...
- Treatments for Vaginitis
Vaginitis is a condition where there is inflammation in the vagina. It is usually accompanied by a condition of the vulva known as vulvovaginitis. It develops from an infection caused by bacteria, yeast, or the parasite Trichomonas vaginalis. However, it may also result from a chemical or physical...
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- Temple Grandin Teaches How to Move Beyond Labels
Mary Temple Grandin, a professor of animal science at Colorado State University, expert consultant in the livestock industry on animal behavior and Autism spokesperson, was born on August 29th, 1947. She was never officially diagnosed with autism during her childhood or adolescence.Rather, she...
- The Various Working Environments of the Nursing Profession
Despite unpredictable working conditions, long hours and stressful environments, the high pay and industry demands continue to attract a large number of aspiring individuals into the nursing profession– one of the most challenging career paths related to medicine. From a nurse station to...
- Hot Flashes and Sleep Apnea: What's the Connection?
As various researchers continue their efforts of treating the various conditions of the world, there is often a series of characteristics that are often associated with a certain disease. Other times however, researchers have been able to make connections between certain symptoms that are not...
- Dr. Sayeed Attar D.D.S., M.S.1674 Keller Pkwy Keller TX 76248
- Dr. Jill Peterson DDS, MPH, PHD906 N Fielder Rd Arlington TX 76012
- Dr. James A Elliott D.D.S.4900 Overton Ridge Blvd Fort Worth TX 76132
- Dr. Tariq Alsmadi DMD1107 W RANDOL MILL RD ARLINGTON TX 76012
- Dr. Mercedes Simone Dominguez D.D.S.,M.S.,P.A.7200 State Highway 161 Irving TX 75039
- Dr. Shaveta Sethi B.D.S., M.D.S.4144 N CENTRAL EXPY DALLAS TX 75204