Dr. Shweta Kurian MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology9103 FRANKLIN SQUARE DR BALTIMORE MD, 21237
Dr. Shweta Kurian is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Merrillville, IN. Dr. Kurian specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Shweta Kurian MD's Practice location
Merrillville, IN 46410Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21237Get Direction
Dr. Shweta Kurian MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kurian
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- Tips on How to Live with Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma, a type of cancer, adversely affects plasma cells, which are your immune system’s components. The American Cancer Society indicates that in 2014, more than 24,000 people in the United States had multiple myeloma.Multiple myeloma patients can lose their appetite due to the adverse...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never in her wildest dreams thought that her daughter would be the person to save her...
- Genetic Advancements in Lymphoma Treatment
Cancers are a huge focus for research. Millions of dollars every year are funneled into funding research that could improve treatment methods or find cures for cancer, including blood cancers. Diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL) is the most common form of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) accounting...
- Dr. Myo Min MD9114 PHILADELPHIA RD BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Ashkan Bahrani MD9114 PHILADELPHIA RD BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Michael Auerbach M.D.5233 KING AVE BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Suman B Rao M.D.9103 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Mr. Kenneth D. Miller P.T.9110 Philadelphia Rd Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Huzefa F Bahrain D.O.5233 KING AVE BALTIMORE MD 21237