Dr. Alice Tai practices Periodontics in San Ramon, CA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Tai has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Tai provides are gingival augmentation , bone regeneration, and treatment of peri-implantitis.
Education and Training
University of Washington Periodontology 1992
University of California, San Francisco DDS 1990
University of California, Los Angeles BS 1986
American Board of Periodontology
- Diplomate 1997 American Board of Periodontology
- Fellow 2016 American College of Dentists
- American Board of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- American College of Dentists
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- CDA Cares
- Stand Down, East Bay
Dr. Alice H Tai DDS's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Alice H Tai DDS | Periodontist | Periodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Alice H Tai DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Health Care Reform in Washington Affects Parkinson's Disease Patients
Lately, and especially during these last 150 days, there has been a predominant debate in the Congress. The controversy around the debate begins with the potentially negative impact this new legislation may be covering. Community affected by this decision have already made their opinion public,...
- Woman with Cystic Fibrosis Celebrates 40th Birthday with 40 Acts of Kindness
One woman is making it her mission to spread kindness--among anger, hope among fear, and love among hate. Kelly Asbell is that woman.Spending too many years in fearWednesday, March 21, 2018, was Kelly Asbell’s 40th birthday, a date she never imagined seeing. At age ten, Kelly was diagnosed with...
- What Complications Can Occur if Type 2 Diabetes is Left Untreated?
IntroductionThere are many complications that can occur if you leave type 2 diabetes untreated If you do not maintain a healthy blood sugar level or glucose level, ranging from long-term and short-term complications to your health. They can range from feeling tired and sweaty to even requiring body...
- Lupus Patients with Skin Conditions May Indicate Serious Complications
To this day, certain cases of systemic lupus erythematosus are killing patients, and a previous study looked into what exactly was the primary cause of these deaths related to the disease. Following the study, it was concluded that certain traits on the patient’s skin can serve as an indicator...
- Some Women May Benefit from Delaying Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy, New Research Suggests
Mastectomy can be a daunting, but incredibly effective treatment for women who are diagnosed with breast cancer. In the surgery, all breast tissue is removed from the infected breast in an effort to treat or remove cancerous cells, but for women who undergo this surgery, the end result leaves much...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. John William Bruns D.D.S.2021 Ygnacio Valley Road Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Keith Robert Chertok DDS2620 Ashby Ave Berkeley CA 94705
- Farrokh Bashiri DDS2991 TREAT BLVD STE J CONCORD CA 94518
- Hooshang Kashani DDS40803 Fremont Blvd Fremont CA 94538
- Dr. Pia Lodberg DDS2999 Regent Street Berkeley CA 94705
- Dr. Dwayne Kim Martin DDS1855 San Miguel Dr Walnut Creek CA 94596