Dr. Alice H Tai DDS
Periodontist | Periodontics525 Bollinger Canyon Way Suite 103 San Ramon CA, 94582
Dr. Alice Tai practices Periodontics in San Ramon, CA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Tai has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Tai provides are gingival augmentation , bone regeneration, and treatment of peri-implantitis.
Education and Training
University of Washington Periodontology 1992
University of California, San Francisco DDS 1990
University of California, Los Angeles BS 1986
American Board of Periodontology
- Diplomate 1997 American Board of Periodontology
- Fellow 2016 American College of Dentists
- American Board of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- American College of Dentists
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- CDA Cares
- Stand Down, East Bay
Dr. Alice H Tai DDS's Practice location
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Are There any Risk Factors for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition which occurs due to the inflammation of bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis; acute bronchitis and chronic bronchitis.There are various factors involved in the development of bronchitis. The lifestyle of a person and his or her medical history are the main...
- The Suggested Diet for a Fibromyalgia Patient
As many may already know, some foods can without a doubt trigger the painful symptoms of fibromyalgia, and even worsen them if they are already present. Diet can play an important role in a fibromyalgia patient’s well-being, and those with it have to keep in mind what they can and cannot eat....
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- Is Hypothyroidism Curable?
Hypothyroidism is a condition in which the thyroid glands are unable to produce enough thyroid hormones. These hormones are important in maintaining the metabolic rate and energy levels of a person. Weakness, constipation, depression, fatigue, gaining weight, an intolerance to cold temperatures, and...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. John William Bruns D.D.S.2021 Ygnacio Valley Road Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Keith Robert Chertok DDS2620 Ashby Ave Berkeley CA 94705
- Farrokh Bashiri DDS2991 TREAT BLVD STE J CONCORD CA 94518
- Hooshang Kashani DDS40803 Fremont Blvd Fremont CA 94538
- Dr. Pia Lodberg DDS2999 Regent Street Berkeley CA 94705
- Dr. Dwayne Kim Martin DDS1855 San Miguel Dr Walnut Creek CA 94596