Dr. Alice Tai practices Periodontics in San Ramon, CA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Tai has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Tai provides are gingival augmentation , bone regeneration, and treatment of peri-implantitis.
Education and Training
University of Washington Periodontology 1992
University of California, San Francisco DDS 1990
University of California, Los Angeles BS 1986
American Board of Periodontology
- Diplomate 1997 American Board of Periodontology
- Fellow 2016 American College of Dentists
- American Board of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- American College of Dentists
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- CDA Cares
- Stand Down, East Bay
Dr. Alice H Tai DDS's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Alice H Tai DDS | Periodontist | Periodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Alice H Tai DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- The Connection Between IBS and Lactose Intolerance
The Connection Between IBS and Lactose IntoleranceThere seems to be a correlation between irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and lactose intolerance. However, there are discrete differences in why they occur and the methods used in treating them.If you are lactose intolerant, your body cannot digest...
- Why Should We Eat Whole Grains?
For centuries, whole grains (straight from the stalk of the plant) were an integral part of our diet until mills began to surface. Milling takes away the bran and germ from the grain, robbing it of its nutritious content. Although removing the bran and germ increases the shelf life of the product...
- Tips to Alleviate Hot Flashes
Hormonal therapy is the commonest treatment for hot flashes. It is the only FDA-endorsed therapy so far. However, several other non-hormonal alternatives are available to help women alleviate their menopause-related symptoms before considering hormonal therapies. For some women, especially those who...
- Diets can Determine the Way You Look
Have you ever looked in the mirror and questioned your age? Are you younger than you look? Blame your diet!Aging is an inevitable natural process, and the latest nutraceuticals created to make you look younger aren't always effective. An unhealthy diet can encourage the aging process, which can make...
- Holistic Treatment for Tennis Elbow
Holistic Treatment for Tennis ElbowTennis elbow is a condition that causes pain around the joints in the elbow. People suffering from the condition may experience a number of symptoms, which may include swelling of the muscles around the affected elbow. Inflammation of the outer part of the elbow...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. John William Bruns D.D.S.2021 Ygnacio Valley Road Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Farrokh Bashiri DDS2991 Treat Blvd Concord CA 94518
- Hooshang Kashani DDS40803 Fremont Blvd Fremont CA 94538
- Dr. Keith Robert Chertok DDS2620 Ashby Ave Berkeley CA 94705
- Dr. John Young Kwan DDS6333 Telegraph Ave Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Pia Lodberg DDS2999 Regent Street Berkeley CA 94705