Dr. Alice H Tai DDS
Periodontist | Periodontics525 Bollinger Canyon Way Suite 103 San Ramon CA, 94582
Dr. Alice Tai practices Periodontics in San Ramon, CA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Tai has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Tai provides are gingival augmentation , bone regeneration, and treatment of peri-implantitis.
Education and Training
University of Washington Periodontology 1992
University of California, San Francisco DDS 1990
University of California, Los Angeles BS 1986
American Board of Periodontology
- Diplomate 1997 American Board of Periodontology
- Fellow 2016 American College of Dentists
- American Board of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- American College of Dentists
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- CDA Cares
- Stand Down, East Bay
Dr. Alice H Tai DDS's Practice location
San Ramon, CA 94582Get Direction
- Children, Parents and Advocates Plea for Diabetes Research Funding at the Capitol
Each year, diabetes claims an average of 4.6 million lives. With so many people falling victim and losing their lives to the disease, concerned individuals and families have taken it upon themselves to plea for proper diabetes research funding. This emotional event was held before Congress – the...
- How Do You Contract Meningitis?
The majority of meningitis is as a result of viruses and bacteria that harbor in our bodies. These germs normally live in the nose and throat or the intestines and can cause sickness. The bacteria can result in inflammation if they spread to the tissues lining the spinal cord and the brain....
- Am I Pregnant?
Did you miss or have a delayed period? One of the most significant and common symptoms of pregnancy is missed periods. The most reliable way to tell whether you are pregnant or not is the pregnancy test. In addition, there are many other symptoms experienced during the early stages of pregnancy.The...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- This Ovarian Cancer Treatment Gives Patients Freedom During Chemotherapy
PARP inhibitors are making a big difference to cancer patients. Since they are administered orally, patients have the freedom to take them at home, and aren’t restricted by hospital visits for chemotherapy. Here’s Laurie McAndrews’s story.In December 2014, Laurie McAndrews from Illinois was...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. John William Bruns D.D.S.2021 Ygnacio Valley Road Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Keith Robert Chertok DDS2620 Ashby Ave Berkeley CA 94705
- Hooshang Kashani DDS40803 Fremont Blvd Fremont CA 94538
- Farrokh Bashiri DDS2991 TREAT BLVD STE J CONCORD CA 94518
- Dr. Pia Lodberg DDS2999 Regent Street Berkeley CA 94705
- Dr. Dwayne Kim Martin DDS1855 San Miguel Dr Walnut Creek CA 94596