Dr. Sampaguita-inez Tafoya practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Sacramento, CA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Tafoya treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
University of California 2007
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Sampaguita-inez Pinpin Tafoya M.D.'s Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95817Get Direction
Dr. Sampaguita-inez Pinpin Tafoya M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- 5 Tips on Living with Chicken Pox
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by the varicella-zoster virus. While it does occur in adults, most cases are reported to be in children under the age of 15 years. Symptoms can last for ten to fifteen days and can cause a considerable amount of discomfort, however, once the infection has...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Nausea During Pregnancy: What Causes Nausea and How to Treat it
Nausea is that weird and unpleasant sensation in your stomach which makes you want to throw up or vomit. It is generally a feeling associated with the upper abdominal region. Nausea is also known as qual and is a feeling that can be triggered due to a number of reasons including the side effects of...
- How the Smart Insulin Patch is a Breakthrough for Insulin Delivery
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- What to Expect During Your Third Trimester of Pregnancy
Fetal ActivityDuring this stage, a lot of fetal activity happens. These include poking and kicking, which you’ll find difficult not to notice. Breasts Continue to GrowContinued breast growth is expected until the third trimester. As the tissues grow, a yellow discharge called colostrums leaks...
- Dr. Evelyn Carolina Monico M.D.4150 V St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Michael R Leeman M.D.2315 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Robert Scott Kriss Other4150 V ST SACRAMENTO CA 95817
- Dr. Niroop R Ravula MD4150 V St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Julianna Myriad Clark-wronski MD4150 V ST SACRAMENTO CA 95817
- Dr. Kyeong seon Kim M.D.4150 V ST SACRAMENTO CA 95817