Barry A Wohl M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Suite 201 Bel Air MD, 21014
Dr. Barry Wohl is a cardiologist practicing in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Wohl specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Wohl also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Barry A Wohl M.D.'s Practice location
Bel Air, MD 21014Get Direction
- What are the Side Effects of the Clonidine Drug?
Hypertension or high blood pressure is a condition that causes an immense force of blood on the walls of the arteries. This pressure could sometimes be so high that it could eventually lead to certain health conditions. High blood pressure is one of the leading causes of stroke and other serious...
- Stem Cell Treatment Heals the Damage Caused by Heart Attacks
A new study has shown that muscle damage due to a heart attack can be corrected by stem cell treatment. This included a small number participants, but they have shown that stem cell treatment is an effective method to help patients recover from a heart attack. The study was directed by Eduardo...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- How to Properly Recover from Heart Surgery
The first few weeks after a heart surgery are usually eventful and difficult. As time passes, life becomes easier with lesser discomfort, if postoperative precautions are followed stringently. The most important thing that a patient should realize is that he himself is responsible for quick healing....
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- Nachum M Pfeffer MD6918 RIDGE RD BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Garima Sharma MBBS4924 Campbell Blvd. White Marsh Maryland 21236
- David Peichert M.D.9105 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Ali Tabrizchi D.O.602 S Atwood Road Bel Air MD 21014
- Jerald Insel M.D.5601 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore MD 21239
- Nancy Strahan M.D.10755 Falls Rd Lutherville Timonium MD 21093