Dr. Adam Donovan Kovac M.D.
Anesthesiologist | Pediatric Anesthesiology800 Washington St # 298 Department Of Anesth Boston MA, 02111
Dr. Adam Kovac practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Boston, MA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Kovac treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Turnover of rat brain perivascular cells.
- Comparison of neuronal density and subfield sizes in the hippocampus of CD95L-deficient (gld), CD95-deficient (lpr) and nondeficient mice.
- Self-tolerance in the immune privileged CNS: lessons from the entorhinal cortex lesion model.
- The correlation between severity of paraparesis and reduced density of resident antigen-presenting cells implicates an unknown role for the spinal perivascular macrophages in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis in rats.
- IDO (indolamine 2,3-dioxygenase) expression and function in the CNS.
- Entorhinal cortex lesion in the mouse induces transsynaptic death of perforant path target neurons.
- CXCR3-dependent microglial recruitment is essential for dendrite loss after brain lesion.
- Circulating monocytic cells infiltrate layers of anterograde axonal degeneration where they transform into microglia.
Dr. Adam Donovan Kovac M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02111Get Direction
OAK LAWN, IL 60453Get Direction
Dr. Adam Donovan Kovac M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kovac
- What is Dry Eye?
Dry eyes are a condition in which the eyes do not get enough moisture and lubrication from tears. It is the tears that provides constant moisture to the eyes, which is very important for comfort of viewing. It is a very common condition in the population, particularly in people above 40-years-old....
- Crohn's Disease Could Delay Bowel Cancer Diagnosis
Abdominal pain, frequent and recurring diarrhea, blood in the stool, and problematic bowel movements are all common symptoms for those suffering from Crohn’s disease. Unfortunately, they are also identical symptoms with those of bowel cancer, which can be one of the hardest cancers to diagnose in...
- Not Many Women Can Say They've Beaten Breast Cancer Twice
Leticia Solomon is a true inspiration to women everywhere. Her life was turned upside down back in 1996 when she found out she had stage 4 breast cancer.When she received the news, she went through a whirlwind of emotions. At first, she was furious. Then, she felt sick to her stomach. It was a lot...
- Cosmetic Reasons for Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is a procedure during which the hair on the human body is removed with a laser. Almost any part of the human body can be treated with laser hair removal, except the eyebrows due to the possibility of severe eye damage. The entire process relies on using photo thermolysis, which...
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- Clinical Errors: How Do They Happen?
Clinical errors are commonly known as the hot topics in environments like hospitals, clinics, and health centers in the United States. It’s understandable, though; people seldom go to the hospital because they enjoy getting treated, or hurt themselves intentionally in hopes of receiving medical...
- Dr. Trisha J Mitchell M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Dusica Bajic M.D., PH.D.300 Longwood Ave, Bader 3 Boston MA 02115
- Dr. William Robert Clarke MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Vanessa A Olbrecht M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Morgan Leigh Brown M.D., PH.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. John F Ryan M.D.Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston MA 02114