Dr. Thomas Reals is an internist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Reals specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Reals provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Actinic Keratosis
- Back Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Ks Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University of Kansas Medical Center 1989
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program
Dr. Thomas C Reals MD's Practice location
Dr. Thomas C Reals MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reals
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- What Should I Know About Hangovers?
Many of us seem to know how to enjoy the night out and avoid the most uncomfortable hangover symptoms. Some of the tips seem to work quite well, while few others are just not enough. Many alternatives leave you feeling worse than normal. Many feel that hangovers are not a huge concern. The reality...
- Is the Keratin Hair Treatment Safe?
Keratin hair treatment, or Brazilian treatment, seems to be the ideal method for most women. It smoothens out the frizz and curls from the hair and gives it a uniform texture. But this treatment is a temporary curl softening method. Normal hair straightening methods use harsh chemicals to make hair...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- Dr. Wissam Saliba MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Ranjini R Madhavan MD3311 E MURDOCK ST WICHITA KS 67208
- Dr. Mitchell A Morgan MD1131 S CLIFTON AVE WICHITA KS 67218
- Dr. Susan Diane Heasley DO1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Alan J Fearey MD818 N Carriage Pkwy Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Richard W Shoffner MD3311 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208