Gregory M Gazzola DMD
Dentist | General Practice37c Kennedy Dr Putnam CT, 06260
Dr. Gregory Gazzola is a Dentist practicing in Putnam, CT. Dr. Gazzola specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Gregory M Gazzola DMD's Practice location
Putnam, CT 06260Get Direction
Norwich, CT 06360Get Direction
GROSVENORDALE, CT 06246Get Direction
Gregory M Gazzola DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gazzola
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Dr. Edward Swiderski D.D.S.26 Mendon St Uxbridge MA 01569
- Dr. Scott B. Klimaj D.M.D.1 Garnett Ln Greenville RI 02828
- Dr. Valerie Joan Alessandro D.D.S.6 Storrs Rd Willimantic CT 06226
- Dr. Allen Jay Rubin DMD305 Main St Southbridge MA 01550
- Dr. Arthur G Schick DDS520 Riverside Dr. Grosvenor Dale CT 06246
- Joseph Mallouh D.D.S.747 Victory Hwy Slatersville RI 02876