Dr. Gregory Gazzola is a Dentist practicing in Putnam, CT. Dr. Gazzola specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Gregory M Gazzola DMD's Practice location
Putnam, CT 06260Get Direction
Norwich, CT 06360Get Direction
GROSVENORDALE, CT 06246Get Direction
Gregory M Gazzola DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gazzola
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Dr. Edward Swiderski D.D.S.26 Mendon St Uxbridge MA 01569
- Dr. Valerie Joan Alessandro D.D.S.6 Storrs Rd Willimantic CT 06226
- Dr. Allen Jay Rubin DMD305 Main St Southbridge MA 01550
- Dr. Scott B. Klimaj D.M.D.1 Garnett Ln Greenville RI 02828
- Dr. Jean Andrea Resnevic DMD7517 Cameron Rd Austin TX 78752
- Joseph Mallouh D.D.S.747 Victory Hwy Slatersville RI 02876