Anil Reddivari, MD
Hospitalist2800 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL, 60657
Dr. Anil kumar reddy Reddivari is an internist practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Reddivari specializes in the medical treatment of hospitalized adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. As a hospitalist, they take care of sick patients who need to be admitted to ICU and other medical floors needing complex medical decision making. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Reddivari provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Missouri State University Cell and Molecular Biology 2007
Sri Venkateswara Medical College MD 2003
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Anil Reddivari, MD's Expert Contributions
Cholesterol is a fat molecule that is found in different tissues of the body and circulated throughout the blood. It is produced within the body tissues, mainly by the liver, and also gets absorbed from the diet consumed. Cholesterol is also known as lipid molecules, which are found in the walls...
Physical therapy should be begun as soon as the patient is able to participate, even still in ICU. These days, some form of physical therapy is being initiated even in intubated patients and more extensive PT after the patient is able to participate. Check with your doctor for any concerns. Dr. Reddivari READ MORE
- American College of Medicine
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- American Heart Association
- American Medical Association
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Peoria Medical Society
- Indian Medical Association
- Andhra Pradesh Medical Council
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Heart Association
Anil Reddivari, MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60657Get Direction
Peoria, IL 61636Get Direction
Anil Reddivari, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reddivari
- Sleeping Positions for Sleep Apnea
Health conditions that affect the lives of others are many, and sleep apnea and snoring are one of them. Sleep apnea can be devastating to the lives and health of the loved ones of those with the condition. There are millions of snorers, and most of them are not aware that they are suffering from...
- 5-Year-Old with Spinal Muscular Atrophy Can Give Everyone a Little Faith
While many girls her age are just starting kindergarten, 5-year-old Faith is managing a disease called spinal muscular atrophy. And, little Faith Fortenberry's story is a little different than most.While fighting the troubling effects of SMA, she has been taking Spinraza, which has helped her battle...
- Apgar Score: the five signs evaluated
Apgar Score: the five signsRight after birth, the health of a newborn baby is evaluated using the Apgar score, in which five factors are measured on a scale of zero to two. These scores are then added to give the final value which ranges from zero to ten. Thus, the overall health of the newborn baby...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Wasabi Facts: Health and Nutrition Benefits of Wasabi
Wasabi, also called Japanese horseradish, is a plant that belongs to the cabbages, horseradish, and mustard family, although horseradish is a different plant. However, horseradish is generally used as a substitute for wasabi, due to the scarcity of the wasabi plant. Its stem, which has an...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Patrick Mote Elangwe M.D3120 S Indiana Ave Chicago Illinois 60616
- Dr. Sumbul Meraj M.D.2900 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60657
- Sarah Shapiro50 E Bellevue Pl Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Agnes Renee Libot M.D.2160 S. First Ave. Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Michael Kornfeld MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Vincent L Johnson M.D.900 Jorie Blvd Oak Brook IL 60523