Dr. Jesse Grimm is a Dentist practicing in Kernersville, NC. Dr. Grimm specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dr. Grimm graduated From University of Detroit School of Dentistry as an Honor Student. After completing an Advanced Education General Dentistry Residency at Travis AFB in California Dr. Grimm served his country in the Air Force for two additional years Wurtsmith AFB in Michigan. Upon relocating to North Carolina his wifes home state Dr. Grimm built two practices before starting his own in the Triad in 2001. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Detroit School of Dentistry DDS 1990
- Academy of General Dentistry,American Dental Association, North Carolina Dental Association Forsyth County Dental Society
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry, United States Air Force, 1991
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, North Carolina Dental Society, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time With Family
Favorite professional publications
- Academy of General Dentistry Journal, Dentaltown Magazine, Journal of the American Dental Association
Dr. Jesse A. Grimm DDS's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jesse A. Grimm DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jesse A. Grimm DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grimm
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Jerry W. Reeves DDS 5314 W Friendly Ave Greensboro North Carolina 27410
- Dr. Joel Alexander Gentry DDS 212 W Lexington Ave High Point NC 27262
- Drewry Marrow Vincent DDS 901 North Elm St Greensboro NC 27401
- Dr. Michelle H Mottinger DDS 2710 Henry St Greensboro NC 27405
- Dr. Thomas J Bagley DDS 515 W Court St Pasco WA 99301
- Michelle Christine Stoffa DDS 2041 Silas Creek Pkwy Winston Salem NC 27103