Dr. Srinivas Sadda M.D.
Ophthalmologist1450 San Pablo St Suite 4000 Los Angeles CA, 90033
Dr. Srinivas Sadda is an ophthalmologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Sadda specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Sadda can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Sadda can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1994
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- 2012Southern California Super Doctors
- Glaucoma, Vitreoretinal Surgery
- MemberAmerican Society of Retina Specialists
- Fellow American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Ophthalmology
- Johns Hopkins University Affiliated Hospitals 1995
- Medical Retina, Johns Hopkins Hospital 1999
- Neuro-Ophthalmology, Johns Hopkins Hospital 1998
- Neil M Bressler MD, Retina/Vitreous Surgery 1999
Dr. Srinivas Sadda M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90033Get Direction
PASADENA, CA 91105Get Direction
Dr. Srinivas Sadda M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sadda
- Rosacea: What is Light Therapy and Why is it Used?
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that mainly affects women past their 30s. According to the National Rosacea Society, approximately 16 million people in the US alone are affected with rosacea. It is a very common problem, especially among fair-skinned people. Rosacea causes redness over your...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- What is Eye Herpes?
What is eye herpes?Eye herpes, or ocular herpes, is a recurrent viral infection that affects the eyes. It is caused by herpes simplex virus type 1. It causes an inflammation of the eye, as well as scarring in the cornea.Eye herpes can be transmitted from one person to another when there is a close...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- What is Chalazion? Know about its Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
What is Chalazion?A chalazion is a benign and painless nodule which can occur in the upper or lower eyelid. It is common and is sometimes called a meibomian cyst or a tarsal cyst. The term chalazion (pronounced kah-la'-ze-on) originates from the Greek word which means a small lump. These nodules...
- Dr. David Michael Colvard M.D.5363 Balboa Blvd Encino CA 91316
- Dr. Morgan Huang MD650 W. Duarte Rd Arcadia CA 91007
- Sadiqa K. Stelzner MD1908 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica California 90404
- Dr. Afshin James Khodabakhsh MD416 N Bedford Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Sean D. Adrean M.D.301 W Bastanchury Rd Fullerton California 92835
- Dr. Natalia Tilki D.O.16260 Ventura Boulevard Encino California 91436