Dr. Bruce Tyre Cooper M.D., D.D.S.
Plastic Surgeon12814 Willow Ctr Suite B Houston TX, 77066
Dr. Bruce Cooper is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Cooper specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Texas A&M University, TX 1986
- Univ Of Texas Health Sciences Ctr-Maxillofacial Surgery
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Bruce Tyre Cooper M.D., D.D.S.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77066Get Direction
Dr. Bruce Tyre Cooper M.D., D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cooper
- Reasons Why You Would Need Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a choice made by a person who wants to look different, feel different, or just show off the new and improved version of him or herself. Most people have different reasons for undergoing plastic surgery.Sometimes one needs to see a psychiatrist before undergoing plastic surgery,...
- Thinking About Getting a Nose Job? Here is What You Need to Know
What is it? Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure done to reshape the nose to improve its appearance. This is a cosmetic surgery done for people who are unhappy with the way their nose looks, or to correct certain deformities which resulted from injuries to their nose...
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- Breast Augmentation: What are Saline Implants?
Saline breast implants contain germ-free salt water. In case the shell of the implant ruptures, the saline implant collapses. Then the body absorbs the salty water and excretes it naturally.Women aged at least 18 years can have this FDA-accepted breast augmentation method. A woman having the...
- Are You a Candidate for a Face lift?
What is a facelift?A face lift also known as a rhytidectomy or rhytidoplasty is a surgical procedure done to improve aging signs in the face and neck. This procedure is usually performed in on women in their 4th, 5th, or 5th decade of life.Why is a facelift done?If you are worried by facial...
- The Mommy Makeover
What is it?A mommy makeover also known as post pregnancy surgery is a surgical procedure carried out mainly in the abdomen and breasts in females to restore their appearance to the one before pregnancy. A traditional mommy makeover procedure includes a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, lift or...
- Dr. Seng Kah Ooi MD7501 Fannin St Houston TX 77054
- Dr. Jeffrey G. Lind M.D.9595 Six Pines Dr The Woodlands Texas 77380
- Dr. Joseph Michael Perlman MD6319 Cypresswood Drive Spring TX 77379
- Dr. Kendall Renee Roehl MD929 Gessner Rd Houston TX 77024
- Dr. Christopher Neal Prichard M.D.2500 Tanglewilde Houston TX 77063
- Dr. David Michael Cohan MDElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263