Dr. Bradford Perkins, MD
Family Practitioner360 Dardanelli Ln Ste 2E Los Gatos CA, 95032
Dr. Bradford Perkins is a family practitioner practicing in Los Gatos, CA. Dr. Perkins specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr Perkins also offers a weight loss program, as well as a wellness studio, featuring emsculpt neo and emsella.
Education and Training
Wake Forest University MD 2004
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Bradford Perkins, MD's Expert Contributions
State of Primary Care
A lot has changed in medicine in the past fifteen years since I left residency and started to work here in Los Gatos. Our healthcare system is failing our patients as it has gone away from private practice and small groups, as more doctors have either joined large multi-specialty groups or retired....
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Obesity Association
- American College of Lifestyle Medicine
- Meal replacement program, Emsculpt Neo, Emsella
Favorite Place to Vacation
- The beach
Hobbies / Sports
- Golf, hiit training, building legos with my children
Dr. Bradford Perkins, MD's Practice location
Los Gatos, CA 95032Get Direction
Dr. Bradford Perkins, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Perkins
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Recognizing Dehydration Symptoms
Dehydration happens when your body loses fluids more than the amount that you have taken in, especially water. You can develop dehydration by sweating a lot, by urinating too much, or it can also occur due to an inadequate absorption of water to your body due to certain illnesses. All of these...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Phosphoric Acid
What is phosphoric acid?Phosphoric acid is a mineral acid. This means it is an inorganic type of acid. These are derived from one or more inorganic compounds. In the case of phosphoric acid, they are derived from inorganic phosphate rocks. Acid of higher purity can also be made, by using white...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Sean Shahriar Parsa300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Joanabel Sta Maria Cepe M.D.200 Jose Figueres Ave San Jose CA 95116
- Dr. Judith A. Garcia M.D.528 Capitola Ave Capitola California 95010
- Dr. Peter Watson Brown M.D.747 Altos Oaks Dr Los Altos CA 94024
- Dr. Deepa Ramachandran MD15195 National Ave Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Vilasni M Ganesh MD555 KNOWLES DR LOS GATOS CA 95032