Dr. Tun Jie MD
SurgeonUniversity Medical Ctr 1501 N Campbell Aven Tucson AZ, 85724
Dr. Tun Jie is a general surgeon practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Jie specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Jie provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1999
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Kidney Problems, Pancreas Problems, Liver Disease And More
- (Transplant Surgery), UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA MEDICAL CENTER, MINNEAPOLIS, MN 2007
Dr. Tun Jie MD's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85724Get Direction
TEMPLE, TX 76508Get Direction
Dr. Tun Jie MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jie
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
To start you off, an appendectomy is a procedure to remove the appendix. if it is inflamed or if it ruptures. The appendix is a small, almost cylindrical organ that is attached to the large intestines. When the appendix becomes inflamed, it has to be removed immediately and this is usually done...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- Appendicitis and Appendectomy
Health care personnel can identify many cases of appendicitis by checking the patient's medical history and then doing a physical examination of the individual.The health care personnel will ask questions like:...
- Dr. Disha Patel D.O.2650 N Wyatt Dr Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Gregory A. Robertson M.D.5240 East Knight Drive Tucson Arizona 85712
- Dr. Joseph DeVitis M.D.1951 N Wilmot Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Juan Ayala-Haedo M.D.1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Taylor Sohn Riall M.D.1625 N CAMPBELL AVE TUCSON AZ 85719
- Dr. Sitara Kommareddi MD6567 E Carondelet Dr Tucson AZ 85710