Dr. Tun Jie MD
SurgeonUniversity Medical Ctr 1501 N Campbell Aven Tucson AZ, 85724
Dr. Tun Jie is a general surgeon practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Jie specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Jie provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1999
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Kidney Problems, Pancreas Problems, Liver Disease And More
- (Transplant Surgery), UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA MEDICAL CENTER, MINNEAPOLIS, MN 2007
Dr. Tun Jie MD's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85724Get Direction
TEMPLE, TX 76508Get Direction
Dr. Tun Jie MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jie
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: The Potential Complications
A gastric bypass surgery is done to achieve weight loss, especially in individuals who are obese and overweight. This type of major abdominal surgery alters the stomach and intestines to limit a person's food intake.Annually, there are more than 200,000 Americans who undergo gastric bypass surgery....
- Reasons Why You Need an Adenoidectomy
Having a sore throat is a common condition and anyone can be affected by it. One cause of a sore throat is tonsillitis (inflammation of the tonsils). However, apart from tonsils, there are also adenoids, which are found at the back of the pharynx. Adenoids can also be affected and can cause a series...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Dr. Juan Ayala-Haedo M.D.1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Cristina Cueto MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Valentine Nfongen Nfonsam MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Michael John Sasevich M.D.Umc Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Jason Francisco Reynoso MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Albert Amini M.D.1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724