Dr. Kevin Lynn Boyd M.S., D.D.S
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry1721 N Halsted St Chicago IL, 60614
Kevin Boyd is a board-certified pediatric dentist with over 20 years experience delivering outstanding dental healthcare to infants, children, adolescents, and young adults with physical and/or mental ...
- University of Iowa, College of Medicine, Iowa City, Iowa, United States
Dr. Kevin Lynn Boyd M.S., D.D.S's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60614Get Direction
Dr. Kevin Lynn Boyd M.S., D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boyd
- Blogging Her Way Through Lymphoma - A 22 Year Old’s Way to Cope
In May of 2016, Katie DeMasi graduated from the University of Delaware with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing. The young woman already had a job lined up as a registered nurse at NYU Langone Medical Center in New York City. She had picked out her scrubs and spent a few of her summer days...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Leo Don Morton D.D.S.9101 N Greenwood Ave Niles IL 60714
- Dr. Cissy K. Furusho D.D.S.4801 W. Peterson Ave Chicago IL 60646
- Dr. Joanne Robin Oppenheim D.D.S.737 N Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Tehemina Gagrat Richardson DDS1460 N Halsted St Chicago IL 60642
- Dr. Nidhi Agarwal DMD430 W Erie St Chicago IL 60654
- Dr. Leslee D Rutherford D.D.S.7131-A South Jeffery Boulevard Chicago IL 60649