Dr. William Collins is a gastroenterologist practicing in Orange, CA. Dr. Collins specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Collins performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1999
- Baystate Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine
Dr. William J Collins MD's Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
Dr. William J Collins MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Celiac Disease Drug Market Projected to Grow Significantly
The latest market research on global celiac disease has been released. This research entitled "Global Celiac Disease Drugs Market 2017-2021" was made available on the Research and Markets' offering website. The report predicts that the the drug market for celiac disease will grow on a global scale...
- The Tell-Tale Signs of Gallstones
We have all heard stories; both happy and painful ones. Most people who have experienced the symptoms of gallstones, especially belly pain say it is unbearable and worse than labor pain!Gallstones are stones of different sizes that are created from bilirubin and cholesterol within the gallbladder....
- Non-Alcoholic Beer for People with Crohn’s Disease
When a person is diagnosed with Crohn’s disease, often the first thing that is prescribed is a change in diet.Any disease of the gastrointestinal tract affects a person’s ability to properly digest food, and Crohn’s disease especially can prevent a person from getting the necessary nutrients...
- Treatments for Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a very uncomfortable disease that weakens the body as well causes inconvenience as people go about their work or socialising. It is very bothersome, and many would do anything to garner relief from this illness. There are several ways to treat diarrhea. A few of them are listed below....
- New At-Home Test Can Detect Even the Smallest Quantities of Gluten
Being gluten-free is the only way to healthy living with celiac disease or gluten intolerance. Nowadays, more people are going gluten-free as they become aware of the condition, and there have been better diagnostic tools to help pinpoint the problem.Being gluten-free is challenging. Excluding...
- How to Travel with Crohn's and Colitis
People with irritable bowel diseases such as Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis are often very apprehensive at the thought of trying to plan even a moderately traveled trip, whether by car, train, bus, plane, or cruise or charter ship. However, just because there are some concerns to keep in mind...
- Dr. Mazen Jamal M.D., M.P.H.1810 Fullerton Ave Corona CA 92881
- Dr. Lino J. DeGuzman M.D.16100 Sand Canyon Ave Irvine CA 92618
- Dr. Erik G. Kerekes M.D.2880 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. Alaa Abousaif MD1010 W La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Patrick B Truong M.D.1135 S Sunset Ave West Covina CA 91790
- Dr. Bill Hoon Kim MD11480 Brookshire Ave Downey CA 90241