Dr. Ernesto A Lee DMD
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics976 E Railroad Ave Bryn Mawr PA, 19010
Dental implants, Dental Reconstruction, Cosmetic makeover, veneers. Only the best for the discerning patient.
- Aesthetic design preservation in multidisciplinary therapy: philosophy and clinical execution.
- Outcome-based tooth reduction: a commentary on the current literature.
- Aesthetic crown lengthening: classification, biologic rationale, and treatment planning considerations.
- Impression material selection in contemporary fixed prosthodontics: technique, rationale, and indications.
- Atraumatic ridge expansion and implant site preparation with motorized bone expanders.
- Laser-assisted gingival tissue procedures in esthetic dentistry.
- Predictable elastomeric impressions in advanced fixed prosthodontics: a comprehensive review.
- CBCT fractal dimension changes at the apex of immediate implants placed using undersized drilling.
- Lingualized flapless implant placement into fresh extraction sockets preserves buccal alveolar bone: a cone beam computed tomography study.
- Subperiosteal Minimally Invasive Aesthetic Ridge Augmentation Technique (SMART): A New Standard for Bone Reconstruction of the Jaws.
- Tridimensional Reconstruction of a Complex Iatrogenic Defect Using Orthodontic Forced Eruption and Minimally Invasive Bone Grafting.
Dr. Ernesto A Lee DMD's Practice location
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010Get Direction
Dr. Ernesto A Lee DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- What Causes Nausea: An Overview of the Most Common Conditions
Nausea is a term which describes a sick stomach and the feeling of wanting to vomit. It can be a sign to vomit the contents of the stomach. Nausea is a symptom, not a disease. It is caused by many diseases but can often be prevented. Almost all people experience nausea at some point, which makes it...
- Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts of Watercress
What Is Watercress?Watercress is a dark, leafy green plant grown in natural spring water. For centuries, it has been used as a complimentary veggie for garnishing dishes. However, it is now being seen as the next big thing in the super foods category. Watercress is very versatile as it is not only...
- Starbucks Secret Menu
The secret menu of StarbucksStarbucks is an enormous coffee company which has shops all around the world. At first, in the 1970s, it offered just coffee, but as time went by, the company expanded their offerings and they are still expanding them today. But today, their menu contains a wide range of...
- Maculopapular Rash: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction to Maculopapular RashA maculopapular rash is a lesion that can appear as flat or raised skin. The name “maculopapular” itself is a blend of two words: “macule” meaning flat, discolored skin lesions, and “papule”, which means a small, raised bump. The skin lesions can merge...
- Is Vanacof Effective in Treating the Common Cold?
It affects us way too often and leaves us feeling tired and worn out like no other common condition. Yes, you guessed it right, we are talking about the common cold. The common cold is generally a triggered viral infection that affects the upper respiratory system. One of the most commonly found...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Sadhu Ram Kataria DDS1217 West Chester Pike West Chester PA 19382
- Dr. Rohini Kataria Bhatia D.M.D.1217 West Chester Pike West Chester PA 19382
- Dr. Fernando D Presser DMD PC100 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19110
- John J Thaler DDS3512 Silverside Rd Wilmington DE 19810
- Dr. Jeffrey S Ingber D.D.S.100 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19110
- Dr. Laderrick Bullock D.M.D.1793 Springdale Rd Cherry Hill NJ 08003