Dr. David Aronoff practices Pediatric Urology in Jeffersonville, IN. Pediatric urologists treat young patients who suffer from an illness or disease of the genitals or urinary tract, including the kidneys, ureters, bladder. As a pediatric urologist, Dr. Aronoff is a surgeon who diagnoses, treats, and manages voiding disorders, vesicoureteral reflux, and urinary tract infections that require surgery. Some procedures that Dr. Aronoff performs include surgical reconstruction of the urinary tract, hypospadias, and disorders of sex development; surgery for groin conditions in childhood; evaluation and surgical management of kidney stone disease; and surgical management of tumors and malignancies of the kidney, bladder, and testis.
Education and Training
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1991
University of Central Florida College of Medicine 1991
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Defects
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Pediatric Urology; University Hosp, Inc, Urology; Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, General Surgery; Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, General Surgery
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth) Program
Dr. David R Aronoff M.D.'s Practice location
Jeffersonville, IN 47130Get Direction
CINCINNATI, OH 45237Get Direction
Dr. David R Aronoff M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- What Is The Point of a Circumcision?
What Is The Point of a Circumcision?Circumcision is one of the oldest social and cultural practices of man. Its origin is not known, but centuries of the removal of the foreskin has been practiced by many communities. Different communities hold various beliefs concerning circumcision.Some consider...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Dr. Ahmad Zakaria Mohamed M.D.700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Jeremy B Tonkin M.D.234 E Gray St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Daniel Goncalves Dajusta M.D.234 E Gray St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Kerry Lynn Short M.D.4001 Kresge Way Louisville KY 40207
- Eran Rosenberg M.D.4123 Dutchmans Ln Louisville KY 40207