Mrs. Nanette Montgomery Bess MA/CCC SLP
Speech-Language Pathologist24639 415TH ST PITTSFIELD IL, 62363
Dr. Nanette Bess is a speech language pathologist practicing in PITTSFIELD, IL. Dr. Bess specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Bess evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Bess helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Nanette Montgomery Bess MA/CCC SLP's Practice location
PITTSFIELD, IL 62363Get Direction
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Deborah Pat Staton MA,CCC-SLPRR 1 BOX 172 VERSAILLES IL 62378
- Mrs. Laura Leanne West24965 328TH ST PITTSFIELD IL 62363
- Mrs. Carrie Marie Bradshaw MS/CCC-SLP29294 390TH ST GRIGGSVILLE IL 62340
- Mrs. Debra Ann Helton640 WEST WASHINGTON PITTSFIELD IL 62363
- Mrs. Christine Ann Nation M.A., CCC-SLP200 MCDONOUGH ST BARRY IL 62312
- Miss Joy Nanette Schmitz CCC/SLP/L1 BADER ALY MEREDOSIA IL 62665