Dr. Jason Christopher Bell D.O.
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism1904 PINE ST STE 200 ABILENE TX, 79601
My name is Jason Bell. I was born in Saint Louis at St. JohnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s Mercy Medical Center, but only lived here for a year. I grew up in Eastern Pennsylvania, and my family relocated to Austin, ...
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Fluorescent single-stranded DNA binding protein as a probe for sensitive, real-time assays of helicase activity.
- Direct imaging of RecA nucleation and growth on single molecules of SSB-coated ssDNA.
- Condensing chromosome condensation.
- Imaging and energetics of single SSB-ssDNA molecules reveal intramolecular condensation and insight into RecOR function.
- Mechanics and Single-Molecule Interrogation of DNA Recombination.
- RecA: Regulation and Mechanism of a Molecular Search Engine.
- RecA: Regulation and Mechanism of a Molecular Search Engine: (Trends in Biochemical Sciences, June 2016, Vol. 41, No. 6, 491--507).
- RNA-dependent stabilization of SUV39H1 at constitutive heterochromatin.
Dr. Jason Christopher Bell D.O.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
ABILENE, TX 79601Get Direction
Dr. Jason Christopher Bell D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bell
- Combating Gestational Diabetes
Being pregnant is hard work. As if it were not enough to juggle the major physical changes and hormone induced emotional changes, pregnant women also have to worry about the health of their baby. Everyone knows the major no-no’s for pregnant women: don't smoke, don’t drink, stay away from...
- Possible Link Found Between Polycystic Ovary System and Type 2 Diabetes
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, also known as PCOS, is a condition that affects more than 200,000 people a year. PCOS is when a woman has several small cysts in the ovaries. There are several symptoms of this illness, including unpredictable hormonal behavior, infertility, acne, and excessive hair...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Medicare Provider Incentives May Lead to Reduction of Type 2 Diabetes
Public health and the access to medical care for the impoverished or for those who have lower than average incomes have always been a subject of controversy in the United States. However, in the past few years, increased government investment in this sector have made proper healthcare available for...
- Singapore Battles Diabetes
Type II diabetes is usually diagnosed in adults of middle age, but can also be found in children and is often brought on by obesity. While the pancreas in type II diabetes can sometimes make insulin, it may not make enough or the body will not use what is made efficiently. With diabetes comes a lot...
- Bret Michaels Rocks Diabetes: An Update on his Health
Bret Michaels is a successful, world-renown singer and songwriter who has sold an impressive number of 35 million records across the globe.Although he has been singing for more than 3 decades, his latest achievements include winning the “Celebrity Apprentice 3”. He was also awarded as the No. 1...
- Mr. Frederick A White M.D.2125 Pine St Abilene TX 79601
- Dr. James F Dunn MD1100 N 19th St Abilene TX 79601
- Dr. Eileen Elisabeth Van diest M.D.1933 Pine St Abilene TX 79601