Dr. John Guggedahl is a pediatrician practicing in El Paso, TX. Dr. Guggedahl is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Guggedahl diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Guggedahl can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1979
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Pediatrics
- University Tex Med Br
Dr. John E Guggedahl M.D.'s Practice location
El Paso, TX 79912Get Direction
Dr. John E Guggedahl M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Guggedahl
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Dr. Andres Aristizabal M.D.1390 George Dieter Dr El Paso Texas 79936
- Dr. Sitratullah Olawunmi Maiyegun MD4800 Alberta Avenue El Paso Texas 79905
- Norma Villegas-GalindoWilliam Beaumont Army Medical Center El Paso Texas 79920
- Dr. Angelica I Machorro M.D.4687 N Mesa St El Paso TX 79912
- Dr. Blanca Ivette Garcia M.D.4801 Alberta Ave El Paso TX 79905
- Dr. Eddie Richard Nassar M.D,5000 Doniphan El Paso TX 79932