Dr. Shannon Maberry is a Chiropractor practicing in Okawville, IL. Dr. Maberry specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Maberry seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Shannon Catherine Maberry D.C.'s Practice location
Okawville, IL 62271 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Shannon Catherine Maberry D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Shannon Catherine Maberry D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Christopher G. Dreas D.C. 140 South Mill Street Nashville Illinois 62263
- Dr. Robert Brandon Rice B.S., D.C. 1207 Thouvenot Ln O Fallon IL 62269
- Dr. Nicholas D Keim D.C 1207 Thouvenot Ln O Fallon IL 62269
- Dr. Kari M. Keller D.C. 414 E Main St Mascoutah IL 62258
- Dr. David Bowden D.C. 209 E Main St Mascoutah IL 62258
- Dr. Gerald Anthony Kennedy D.C. 1632 Lebanon Ave Belleville IL 62221