Dr. Brooke Blake is a pathologist practicing in Galveston, TX. Dr. Blake is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Blake can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Blake may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Dr. Brooke Blake M.D.'s Practice location
Galveston, TX 77555Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77054Get Direction
Dr. Brooke Blake M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Dr. Mary Yang M.D.6801 Emmett F Lowry Expy Texas City TX 77591
- Dr. Alexander J Indrikovs M.D., M.B.A.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Michelle Azat Foshat M.D.Utmb Office Of Graduate Medical Education Galveston TX 77555
- Sara Faiz301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Liliana Rincon M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Robert Johnston D.O.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555