Dr. Omar Hamdallah M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery2288 barnwell lane Lexington KY, 40513
Dr. Omar Hamdallah is a vascular surgeon practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Hamdallah specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Hamdallah diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Dr. Omar Hamdallah M.D.'s Practice location
Lexington, KY 40513Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21237Get Direction
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Dr. Thomas H Schwarcz M.D.1760 NICHOLASVILLE RD LEXINGTON KY 40503
- Dr. Shane Damien O'keeffe MD800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Eric Endean MD740 South Limestone Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Gabriel J Bietz M.D.800 Rose Street Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Amy L Lipscomb M.D.800 ROSE ST LEXINGTON KY 40536
- Dr. John Sloan Warner M.D.1221 S Broadway Lexington KY 40504