Dr. Christopher D. Frendo DO
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine763 Larkfield Rd Second Floor Commack NY, 11725
Dr. Christopher Frendo is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Commack, NY. Dr. Frendo specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Frendo tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicin--Erie 1999
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- 2012
- Member NORTH AMERICAN SPINE SOCIETY (NASS)
- Member AMERICAN OSTEOPATHIC ACADEMY OF ORTHOPAEDICS (AOAO)
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF ORTHOPEDIC SURGEONS (AAOS)
- Member AMERICAN OSTESOPATHIC ASSOCIATION (AOA)
- Member NYS MEDICAL SOCIETY
- Member SUFFOLK COUNTY MEDICAL SOCIETY
- Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of York
- Memorial Hospital, York, Pennsylvania
Dr. Christopher D. Frendo DO's Practice location
Dr. Christopher D. Frendo DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frendo
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Dr. Alexandre B De moura MD761 Merrick Ave Westbury NY 11590
- Dr. Charles Ruotolo M.D.5500 MERRICK RD MASSAPEQUA NY 11758
- Dr. David Zaret MD1101 Stewart Avenue Garden City NY 11530
- Dr. Peter Lementowski MD2200 Northern Blvd. East Hills NY 11548
- Dr. Firas Chamas MD PHD1600 Stewart Avenue Westbury NY 11590
- Dr. Timothy G. Reish M.D.2200 Northern Blvd Greenvale New York 11548