Dr. James Retzer has been serving the Cedar Crest area since 1983. Dr. Retzer is a member of American Dental Association and New Mexico Dental Association. He has also received several awards, including ...
Education and Training
Creighton University D.D.S. 1983
- Best Dentist 2013Albuquerque
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Treatment For Infants And Children
- Dentistry For Anxious Patients
- Periodontal Care
- Preventive Care
- Restorative Care
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberNew Mexico Dental Association
- Bravo Health
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Delta Dental
Dr. James Paul Retzer DDS's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. James Paul Retzer DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. James Paul Retzer DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- D Greg LoPour DDS 5110 Masthead Street Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Eric J. Coontz DDS DENTISTRY Unit 3-3 Woolwich New South Wales 87113
- Arthur B. Melton 7520 Montgomery Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Mark W. Johnson D.D.S. 5115 Coors Blvd Nw Albuquerque NM 87120
- Dr. John F. Crisler D.D.S. 2600 American Road Rio Rancho NM 87124
- Thomas Scott Barton DDS 5531 W Loop 1604 N San Antonio tx 78253