Dr. William Boras is an optometrist practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Boras specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Boras performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. William Boras O.D.'s Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49525Get Direction
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49512Get Direction
Dr. William Boras O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Dr. Charlene I Hamilton O.D.750 E Beltline Ave Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525
- Dr. Paul G France O.D.6680 Division Ave S Grand Rapids MI 49548
- Dr. Lynnette Gay Burgess O.D.4467 Byron Center Ave Sw Wyoming MI 49519
- Dr. William George Schultz O.D.717 Bagley Ave Se Grand Rapids MI 49506
- Dr. Randel Jansma O.D.5491 DIVISION AVE S GRAND RAPIDS MI 49548
- James Spears O.D.2860 E Beltline Ave Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525