Dr. Carla Bloedel-clark MD
Pediatrician5150 Journal Center Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM, 87109
Dr. Carla Bloedel-clark is a pediatrician practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Bloedel-clark is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bloedel-clark diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bloedel-clark can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt University School of Med-Nashville MD
VANDERBILT UNIV SCH OF MED 1976
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine 1975
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vanderbilt University Program
Dr. Carla Bloedel-clark MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87109Get Direction
Albuquerque, NM 87112Get Direction
Dr. Carla Bloedel-clark MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bloedel-clark
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy?
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Dr. Leslie Ward MD5150 Journal Center Blvd North East Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Jurgen H. Upplegger MD4233 Montgomery Blvd NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Casandra Elise Millea M.D.1100 Central Ave SE Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Carl Tapia MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Guy David Crocetti M.D.9201 Montgomery Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Dr. Alwyn Ajitraj Koil M.D.9201 Montgomery Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87111